Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome
---------
Welcome to Folklore. We are a low word count, fantasy wolf rp. With loose character rules and lots of freedom, your characters have endless possibilities. The plot is vague and is only there to give some guidelines. Most of the world will be created by the players. Have a look at our plot and see if Folklore is right for you! We hope to see you soon.
---------
Quick Links
---Rules---
Setting
Year 1
Spring
Yes, it's spring. The air is finally warming up and loosing it's bite. Flowers are popping up everywhere and animals are beginning to come out of hibernation. Mornings and evenings are still cool, and the season has many a drizzly day. Enjoy the warm weather!

BREEDING: Yes
BIRTHING: Yes
Updates
None!
Staffers
Hi, I'm Ari, your admin. I am the creator of Folklore. I'm a bit strange, just like all of my characters. I love to roleplay and answer questions, so if you have any please shoot me a PM. I am from Canada and I am in the pacific time zone. My Deviantart account is the-silent-13.
OTM Awards
OTM awards go here. Make it look pretty!
Affiliates
Credits
Folklore is created and owned by Ari. The skin was made by Ari. The background picture is owned by Clarabellafaire @*DyingBeautyStock. Characters belong to their rightful owners.

Human rp :3

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ari
Admin
Ari

Female Posts : 439
Crimson Pearls : 123779

Your Wolf
Trust:
Human rp :3 Left_bar_bleue100/100Human rp :3 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Human rp :3 Empty
PostSubject: Human rp :3   Human rp :3 EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 8:03 pm

Alrighty, here it is! Ive had alot of time on my hands recently so I decided to make this. Please post your join forms in the proper subforum. This thread is for rp only :3

Site rules apply
Please remain realistic! If you would like an unrealistic charrie please rp in Fantasy human rp. :3

Username:
Name:
Persona:
Pets?:
Images(optional):

The rp will take place in a small city (Rock city). You may also, If your charries age permits, rp at the local high school (Rock city High). The rest is up to the imaginations of the rp'ers!
Back to top Go down
https://folklore.rpg-board.net
Shadox
Sun
Shadox

Male Posts : 382
Crimson Pearls : 221

Your Wolf
Trust:
Human rp :3 Left_bar_bleue99/100Human rp :3 Empty_bar_bleue  (99/100)

PostSubject: Re: Human rp :3   Human rp :3 EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 5:41 pm

Jim walked around on the streets. World sure can be boring... He sighed. He kicked a rock, then flipped it up in the air. He kicked it around for a while without it hitting the ground, before he kicked it into the side of a trash can. He sighed once again, before walking on.
Back to top Go down
http://Was WhiteRainingPacks.webs.com ..... :(
Ari
Admin
Ari

Your Wolf
Trust:

PostSubject: Re: Human rp :3   Human rp :3 EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 7:46 pm

"Yeah, OK bye" Fi said as she hung up. Putting her phone in her pocket, she walked along the sidewalk, deep in thought. Once she reached her house she ducked inside to ditch her bag than she walked over to the barn, Cide, her german sheperd, in tow. She walked in and went straight to Montys stall. "Hey Monty," she said as she opened the stall door. She gave him a quick groom then clipped on his halter. She lead him out of the barn and tied him up on a fence post.

Last edited by Nova/Violet on Fri Aug 24, 2012 12:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shadox
Sun
Shadox

Your Wolf
Trust:

PostSubject: Re: Human rp :3   Human rp :3 EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 11:10 am

(Think you must put up the old theme... It's really hard to read the letters and stuff... :/
And, is there a high school in this RP? Would be nice to know. :p)

Jim picked up the pace as he saw the sky darken. He jogged towards the woods, not wanting to go home just now. He reached the woods and made it under a tree just before the rain started falling.
It was short... I know...)
Back to top Go down
Ari
Admin
Ari

Your Wolf
Trust:

PostSubject: Re: Human rp :3   Human rp :3 EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 12:22 pm

(As for the color, I was just fooling around because someone told me this site has too much gray. And yes, there is a high school in this rp.)

She walked back to the barn and grabbed a rope bridle, then returned to Monty. After she had him all tacked up, she swung herself up onto his back. "Alright Monty. Lets go." She guided Monty out of the yard and moved him up to a trot. As she reached the forest trail she settled him back down to a walk. "Good boy Monty," she said, patting him on the withers. She looked up at the sky just as the rain began to fall.
Back to top Go down
Shadox
Sun
Shadox

Your Wolf
Trust:

PostSubject: Re: Human rp :3   Human rp :3 EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 2:58 pm

:p ok, but it's really hard to read. Maybe you could redo the text color instead? So it isn't identical to the theme?)

Jim would doze off after a while. But he quickly woke up. He shook his head, with blurry eyes. He looked around, and saw a girl walking by. But he didn't try to get any attention. He didn't like talking much. So he just sighed and leaned more back.
Back to top Go down
Ari
Admin
Ari

Your Wolf
Trust:

PostSubject: Re: Human rp :3   Human rp :3 EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 5:18 pm

(Is it good now? I think i fixed it...)
She passed him without knowing and pushed Monty up to a canter. Laughing as the rain started to fall more heavily, she cantered on for awhile than slowed Monty and turned him around. She cantered him back down the trail than slowed to a trot as she reached the trail head. Once she was back at the barn, she slipped the bridle of Monty and turned him out into the pasture. She walked into the barn and grabbed a towel, laughing as Cide bounced around her heels.
Back to top Go down
Shadox
Sun
Shadox

Your Wolf
Trust:

PostSubject: Re: Human rp :3   Human rp :3 EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 5:50 pm

Jim would also start walking back towards the edge of the forest. He walked out towards his house also. He met some of his classmates on the way. And they greeted him. He just nodded at them, and stopped for a minute, to listen to what they had to say. They asked him how his day had been. Normal I guess... Jim replied, and soon they said farewell, and they went each their ways.
Back to top Go down
Ari
Admin
Ari

Your Wolf
Trust:

PostSubject: Re: Human rp :3   Human rp :3 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 7:48 pm

She walked into the house and into the kitchen. "Hey mom," she said as she grabbed a bag of chips and walked up the stairs to her room. She flopped down on her bead and turned on her radio, humming along to the song. Ugg, school tomorrow she thought. She flipped open her book and read a few pages, but she couldent consentrate. She rolled off her bead and looked out the door to roof. The rain was coming down hard now and it was bouncing of the shingles. She finished her back of chips and threw the garbage into her garbage container. "Three points," she muttered, than she went and sat down on the edge of her bed, staring into space. She heard the door downstairs open and close. dads home, right on cue she thought.

She stood and walked downstairs. "Hey dad," she said as she grabbed a mug. She filled it with hot chocolate powder and turned on the kettle. "Hey Fi" he replied. He walked out of the room and into his study. The kettle clicked and she poured steaming water into her mug. She grabbed a spoon and stired it, than trudged back up the stairs. She sat down on her bed and pulled the covers up over her, while sipping hot chocolate. Mom and dad have seemed different towards eachother lately she thought. Oh man, I hope they dont get a divorce... her though trailed off, not wanting to go further. She lasped into silence, the only noise was the slurping of the hot chocolate.

(Another big post...^^)
Back to top Go down
Shadox
Sun
Shadox

Your Wolf
Trust:

PostSubject: Re: Human rp :3   Human rp :3 EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 10:52 am

(I will try not to post alot here though xD)

Jim would walk on the middle of the road as he sighed. When he reached his home, his whole family was in the living room watching TV together. Welcome back Jimmy! His mother greeted.
Takusu would nod at her and walk upstairs. He pulled off his soaked clothed and put on new ones. Then he took quick steps down again, into the living room. His father followed him with his eyes as he crossed the floor, then falling into a chair.
Where have you been? He asked Jim after a while. In the woods as always. He replied. How about you? Where have you been today? He asked his father with a grin, thinking he was stupid to ask him where he had been. His father smiled deadly and sighed a little.

After a few minutes of talking with everyone, Jim took his leave, and walked to his room, which actually is the cellar that he had worked on for a while. And the place have gotten pretty good looking. Jim turned on his Music player, and continue painting a half finished wall. He quickly finished, and the black/red colour matched the rest of the room perfectly. He sighed and put the cover of the paint bucket on, setting the paint away with the brush. He turned off the musical player, and jumped backwards into his bed. He slowly drifted off to sleep, even though he didn't feel like sleeping.

(-.- sorry...)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Human rp :3   Human rp :3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Human rp :3
Page 1 of 1