Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome
---------
Welcome to Folklore. We are a low word count, fantasy wolf rp. With loose character rules and lots of freedom, your characters have endless possibilities. The plot is vague and is only there to give some guidelines. Most of the world will be created by the players. Have a look at our plot and see if Folklore is right for you! We hope to see you soon.
---------
Quick Links
---Rules---
Setting
Year 1
Spring
Yes, it's spring. The air is finally warming up and loosing it's bite. Flowers are popping up everywhere and animals are beginning to come out of hibernation. Mornings and evenings are still cool, and the season has many a drizzly day. Enjoy the warm weather!

BREEDING: Yes
BIRTHING: Yes
Updates
None!
Staffers
Hi, I'm Ari, your admin. I am the creator of Folklore. I'm a bit strange, just like all of my characters. I love to roleplay and answer questions, so if you have any please shoot me a PM. I am from Canada and I am in the pacific time zone. My Deviantart account is the-silent-13.
OTM Awards
OTM awards go here. Make it look pretty!
Affiliates
Credits
Folklore is created and owned by Ari. The skin was made by Ari. The background picture is owned by Clarabellafaire @*DyingBeautyStock. Characters belong to their rightful owners.

Project Makeover!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ari
Admin
Ari

Female Posts : 439
Crimson Pearls : 123779

Your Wolf
Trust:
Project Makeover! Left_bar_bleue100/100Project Makeover! Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Project Makeover! Empty
PostSubject: Project Makeover!   Project Makeover! EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 6:11 pm

So, time to put in Project Makeover!

Project Makeover is a Makeover for this whole site, including our plot line. I would like everyone to help in coming up with ideas, and suggestions! What we are going to change:

Our site colors
Our site graphics (buttons, icons, ect.)
Our plotline
Our Name!**
Our usergroups
And more!

But for now, those will be our focus. Have fun and comment below iif you would like a certain job! If you have ideas for the colors, please make sure they would look good together. We are going to make this site so awesome everyone will hvae to join when they see it!

** Please tell me what you think of this, what if we got together to decide a whole new rp subject? Like, we wernt focused on Land of the midnight Sun anymore? We could live in a rundown world, or a fantasy worl. Its up to you! st your suggestions below.
Back to top Go down
https://folklore.rpg-board.net
Shadox
Sun
Shadox

Male Posts : 382
Crimson Pearls : 221

Your Wolf
Trust:
Project Makeover! Left_bar_bleue99/100Project Makeover! Empty_bar_bleue  (99/100)

Project Makeover! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Project Makeover!   Project Makeover! EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 6:59 pm

Good idea Ari! Myself, I don't have any suggestions just yet. But I'll do what I can about color and stuff if I can come up with something good! Smile

But for the idea I had for a RP plot, about the flood and the pack getting put into different groups and such :3
Back to top Go down
http://Was WhiteRainingPacks.webs.com ..... :(

Project Makeover! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Project Makeover!   Project Makeover! EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 7:52 pm

Shadowy i love your plotline now cx I have no idea maybe the site be more happy coloured? And the pack colours be like uhhh
Back to top Go down

Project Makeover! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Project Makeover!   Project Makeover! EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 4:28 am

That is a great idea. I will go find some pictures or something :3
Back to top Go down
Shadox
Sun
Shadox

Male Posts : 382
Crimson Pearls : 221

Your Wolf
Trust:
Project Makeover! Left_bar_bleue99/100Project Makeover! Empty_bar_bleue  (99/100)

Project Makeover! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Project Makeover!   Project Makeover! EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 6:37 am

The Trust-O-Meter also needs to be updated. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://Was WhiteRainingPacks.webs.com ..... :(

Project Makeover! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Project Makeover!   Project Makeover! EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 3:07 am

Yup

And from now on my colour for posts will be violet XD
Back to top Go down

Project Makeover! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Project Makeover!   Project Makeover! EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 11:26 pm

Heyyyy it's all different and purty!
Back to top Go down
Ari
Admin
Ari

Female Posts : 439
Crimson Pearls : 123779

Your Wolf
Trust:
Project Makeover! Left_bar_bleue100/100Project Makeover! Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Project Makeover! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Project Makeover!   Project Makeover! EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 3:49 pm

haha, you like it? Good, cuz i like it too... Now to change the *secret*
Back to top Go down
https://folklore.rpg-board.net

Project Makeover! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Project Makeover!   Project Makeover! EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 7:07 pm

The what!? Tell mehhhh
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Project Makeover! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Project Makeover!   Project Makeover! Empty

Back to top Go down

Project Makeover!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Anouncements-
Jump to: