Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome
---------
Welcome to Folklore. We are a low word count, fantasy wolf rp. With loose character rules and lots of freedom, your characters have endless possibilities. The plot is vague and is only there to give some guidelines. Most of the world will be created by the players. Have a look at our plot and see if Folklore is right for you! We hope to see you soon.
---------
Quick Links
---Rules---
Setting
Year 1
Spring
Yes, it's spring. The air is finally warming up and loosing it's bite. Flowers are popping up everywhere and animals are beginning to come out of hibernation. Mornings and evenings are still cool, and the season has many a drizzly day. Enjoy the warm weather!

BREEDING: Yes
BIRTHING: Yes
Updates
None!
Staffers
Hi, I'm Ari, your admin. I am the creator of Folklore. I'm a bit strange, just like all of my characters. I love to roleplay and answer questions, so if you have any please shoot me a PM. I am from Canada and I am in the pacific time zone. My Deviantart account is the-silent-13.
OTM Awards
OTM awards go here. Make it look pretty!
Affiliates
Credits
Folklore is created and owned by Ari. The skin was made by Ari. The background picture is owned by Clarabellafaire @*DyingBeautyStock. Characters belong to their rightful owners.

Fantasy Human rp

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage

Fantasy Human rp - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Human rp   Fantasy Human rp - Page 12 EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 10:47 am

(I didn't run. But never mind.)
Dawnwish heard the boy calling after her. She stopped and turned around, cautiously walking towards him. He didn't sound like a hunter. She climbed a tree and called out," Who are you? Friend or foe?" .
(Another weird post.lol)
Back to top Go down
Shadox
Sun
Shadox

Male Posts : 382
Crimson Pearls : 221

Your Wolf
Trust:
Fantasy Human rp - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue99/100Fantasy Human rp - Page 12 Empty_bar_bleue  (99/100)

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Human rp   Fantasy Human rp - Page 12 EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 11:20 am

(XD Sorry about that, my mistake.)
"I g-guess you could say I am a friend."
He said and took a hand to his side where the dart had hit him. He perked his wolf ears down the hill from where he and Kalane had ran from, but he didn't spot anything. He sighed in relief, and looked back up at the girl in the tree. "My name is Takusu. May I ask you of your name?" He said even though his time conscious was nearly over.
Back to top Go down
http://Was WhiteRainingPacks.webs.com ..... :(

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Human rp   Fantasy Human rp - Page 12 EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 6:38 pm

"My name's Kanna. " Then Kanna gasped. "You're hurt! Here, let me help." With this, she swung down from the tree and went over to the boy, cautiously. She plucked the dart out of his side."It looks like a sleeping dart. Don't worry, you're save. But why would someone shoot a sleeping dart at you?"
Back to top Go down
Shadox
Sun
Shadox

Your Wolf
Trust:
Fantasy Human rp - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue99/100Fantasy Human rp - Page 12 Empty_bar_bleue  (99/100)

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Human rp   Fantasy Human rp - Page 12 EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 6:51 pm

(The dart was out and all. And yeah xD In case you don't know, Takusu has wolf ears in human form, and can shift to wolf. You probably knew that. But I felt like saying it xD)

Takusu nodded.
"I know. I am about to pass out... Anyway this is Kalane." He looked over at Kalane. "Why someone would..." Takusu sighed, and weird shadows crept up around his body as he turned into a wolf. "This is why." He said and turned back human. He took a stumbling step towards where they came from. Looking back at the two, to see if they were coming.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Human rp   Fantasy Human rp - Page 12 EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 8:41 am

"Rin, are you alright?"she said as she caught up to her.
Back to top Go down
Ari
Admin
Ari

Female Posts : 439
Crimson Pearls : 123779

Your Wolf
Trust:
Fantasy Human rp - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue100/100Fantasy Human rp - Page 12 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Human rp   Fantasy Human rp - Page 12 EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 7:56 pm

Rin stopped in her tracks. She was still seething from anger at Takusu, but held her tongue. "I'm fine," she said slwoly, turning to face Snowflower. "But weres Lani?" She snalred, hoping her foolish sister hadnt run after that Wolf boy.

Lani watched the girl with mild interest, her mind spinning. Vaguly she watched as Takusu shifted. She felt her mind grow drowsy, and since her leopard was her stronger form, fell over in sleep, her tail twitching. The leopard lay at the new girls feet, 600 pounds of black muscle.
Back to top Go down
https://folklore.rpg-board.net

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Human rp   Fantasy Human rp - Page 12 EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 11:50 pm

(Kagura, not snowflower XD)

"She went after Takusu, and as you can see, Rea is on my back."she said and smiled at Rin.
Back to top Go down
Shadox
Sun
Shadox

Your Wolf
Trust:

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Human rp   Fantasy Human rp - Page 12 EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 8:26 am

Takusu shivered as Kalane fell back over unconscious. He stumbled over to her and grabbed around her lifting her as high he could. He struggled, but the instinct of his own took over making him able to lift her high enough into his arms so he could stabilize the girl. He growled slightly. "We should go... If you choose to stay with us, I'd be happy to help. So be my guest." He said as he started walking, his feet failing him at every step.

Rea slid off Kagura's back, and ran over to Rin. "Please... Don't be mad at Takusu!" She cried with tears flowing in her eyes because of the whole episode of hunters and running away. "He have lived through a lot. Being mad at him will only make it worse! Only going to make it worse..." She whined while hitting Rin's belly with her puny hands. Rea was clearly thinking about the time when they yelled at each other. She soon stopped the punching and just leaned onto Rin sobbing. She sank down on the ground, scared of what Rin would do. But she didn't care whatever happened. "Why can't we all be friends? ..." She sniffled childishly, rubbing her eyes drying away the tears.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Human rp   Fantasy Human rp - Page 12 EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 9:17 am

She nudged Rea. "Its ok, everything will be fine."she hugged her when she changed back to human form. "We will find Takusu and Kalane."she said. "Eh? in fact.. I smell their scent.. Do you Rin?"she looked at Rin.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Human rp   Fantasy Human rp - Page 12 EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 1:14 am

"I suppose.... Could I stay with you? I don't really have anywhere to go...." Kana said, trailing after the pair. "Do you need help with..... Kalene?"
( sorry for the very late reply)
Back to top Go down
Shadox
Sun
Shadox

Your Wolf
Trust:

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Human rp   Fantasy Human rp - Page 12 EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 11:36 am

(It's okay. We are patient. :3)

Takusu nodded at the girl.
"Okay, let's go then. Nice to have you with us. I think I'll be alright." He said even though he wasn't really sure.

(Short post... :p"
Back to top Go down
Ari
Admin
Ari

Your Wolf
Trust:
Fantasy Human rp - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue100/100Fantasy Human rp - Page 12 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Human rp   Fantasy Human rp - Page 12 EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 11:55 pm

Kalane woke with a shuder, falling out of Takusus grasp. "What happened..." she asked, her eyes fighting to stay open. "Hey," she said to the girl, reaching out and resting a hand on a tree to stabalise herself. "I'm Lani..."

Rin growled, but felt a bit of compassion for th girl. She shouldent have been dragged into this whole mess. Crouching beside her, she looked into her eyes. "Don't worry, he'll be alright," she said gruffly. "But we cant all be friends. Its dangerous. What if I beame friends with someone, and they died? It would break my heart and kill me too. Now ets go find Lani and Takusu."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Human rp   Fantasy Human rp - Page 12 EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 1:26 am

"sure. Get back on please Rea."she said.
Back to top Go down
Shadox
Sun
Shadox

Your Wolf
Trust:

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Human rp   Fantasy Human rp - Page 12 EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 6:19 am

(This is probably the last post I'll do in some time. I will be back in a while, but Idk when. So cya all later!)

Rea nodded carefully at Rin, understanding what she was talking about. "Sadness is just another emotion. Like joy and anger. If you learn to control it, you can stop it. I choose to leave it be. It is a wonderful feeling to have." She said and smiled before she turned to Kagura and climbed onto her back. Rea was still smiling, but she was afraid anything could have happened to Kalane or Takusu.

Takusu watched as Kalane went out of his grip and stood on the ground leaning on a tree. He sighed slightly. "You fell unconscious. He replied easily. "This poison need to go away soo-"Was all he managed to say before he leaned down holding his head up with his hand. He got back up shivering from exhaustion. "This is no time to pass out..." He muttered to himself. "We should get going. The humans might be after us." He growled trying his best to stay conscious.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Human rp   Fantasy Human rp - Page 12 EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 2:41 am

(Ok)

Kagura went towards the scent of Takusu, Lani and..... another being. She grew more alert as she sensed the new smell.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Human rp   Fantasy Human rp - Page 12 EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 2:10 am

Kanna saw a figure in the distance. She nudged Takasu and asked: "Are those your friends?"

(Sorry, dunno what to post.)
Back to top Go down
Shadox
Sun
Shadox

Your Wolf
Trust:

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Human rp   Fantasy Human rp - Page 12 EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 6:29 pm

Takusu lifted his head as Kanna spoke. He followed her gaze towards the figure in the distance. But his sight was blurry. He narrowed his eyes to no avail. He recognized something about the person. So he nodded slightly to Kanna. "I think so." He responded as they walked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Human rp   Fantasy Human rp - Page 12 EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 3:17 am

Kagura growled as she saw the figure. She pounced on Kanna. "Who are you?!"she growled. "Rea, there's your brother."she said to her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Human rp   Fantasy Human rp - Page 12 EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 8:31 am

"Yes, nice to meet you too. I'm Kanna. Now will you get off me?!" Kanna said.
Back to top Go down
Shadox
Sun
Shadox

Your Wolf
Trust:

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Human rp   Fantasy Human rp - Page 12 EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 10:48 am

Takusu pushed Kagura off Kanna in a slow motion. "It's okay Kagura! She's a friend." Takusu said trying to keep Lani stable, but had problems holding himself up. He saw Rea with Kagura. "Kagura, can you take her with you for a bit more? We have to get out of here." He said and started walking.

Rea was happy that Takusu and Lani was okay, but she didn't really know this other person yet. "Nice to meet you. I am Rea." She greeted shyly.
Back to top Go down
Ari
Admin
Ari

Your Wolf
Trust:

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Human rp   Fantasy Human rp - Page 12 EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 4:35 pm

Lani stumbled after Takusu, trying to keep her balence. "Where are we going now?" she asked, her head throbbing from a headache. Rin just rolled her eyes at the new girl. "Will, I'm Rin and its no pleasure to met you" Shifting into a white wolf we bounded after her sister and Takusu.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Human rp   Fantasy Human rp - Page 12 EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 3:43 am

"Ok then."she said. She ran after them with Rea on her back. The tiger didn't trust the newcomer, not.one.bit.

(XD)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Human rp   Fantasy Human rp - Page 12 EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 9:47 am

Too tired to argue, Kanna ran after them, her bare feet kicking up dirt.
Back to top Go down
Shadox
Sun
Shadox

Your Wolf
Trust:

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Human rp   Fantasy Human rp - Page 12 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 6:36 pm

Takusu stumbled up a hill. His feet shivered from exhaustion, and he could barely stand. But he knew if he took a break, he knew he wouldn't be able to get up for a very long time. He had to keep it going. He gazed behind them, to look for any followers. He saw nothing, so he slowed down a little. "I think we are fine for now." He said and stretched his arms. He sighed and stopped walking. I think we need a little time to recover. Lani and I can't continue with our bodies hanging after us. But we can't stay for long" He stated more concerned about the girl than himself. He looked at the others, waiting for their opinion. He was able to carry on if the others decided so.

Rea listened to Takusu, but she didn't reply. She looked at the others of the small group. She wanted to stay out of it, and let the others decide what would happen.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Human rp   Fantasy Human rp - Page 12 EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 12:06 am

"Fine by me."she said. "Rea isn't so heavy."she chuckled. She srouched down so Rea could get off.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Human rp   Fantasy Human rp - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

Fantasy Human rp
Page 12 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next