Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome
---------
Welcome to Folklore. We are a low word count, fantasy wolf rp. With loose character rules and lots of freedom, your characters have endless possibilities. The plot is vague and is only there to give some guidelines. Most of the world will be created by the players. Have a look at our plot and see if Folklore is right for you! We hope to see you soon.
---------
Quick Links
---Rules---
Setting
Year 1
Spring
Yes, it's spring. The air is finally warming up and loosing it's bite. Flowers are popping up everywhere and animals are beginning to come out of hibernation. Mornings and evenings are still cool, and the season has many a drizzly day. Enjoy the warm weather!

BREEDING: Yes
BIRTHING: Yes
Updates
None!
Staffers
Hi, I'm Ari, your admin. I am the creator of Folklore. I'm a bit strange, just like all of my characters. I love to roleplay and answer questions, so if you have any please shoot me a PM. I am from Canada and I am in the pacific time zone. My Deviantart account is the-silent-13.
OTM Awards
OTM awards go here. Make it look pretty!
Affiliates
Credits
Folklore is created and owned by Ari. The skin was made by Ari. The background picture is owned by Clarabellafaire @*DyingBeautyStock. Characters belong to their rightful owners.

Fantasy Human rp

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13
AuthorMessage
Ari
Admin
Ari

Female Posts : 439
Crimson Pearls : 123779

Your Wolf
Trust:
Fantasy Human rp - Page 13 Left_bar_bleue100/100Fantasy Human rp - Page 13 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Fantasy Human rp - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Human rp   Fantasy Human rp - Page 13 EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 8:14 pm

Lani nodded tiredly. Her body was drowsy from the darts, and she wouldnt mind a rest. "Yeah, definitely safe for now." She stopped and slouched up against a tree, curling into its roots. She fell asleep immediately.

Rin shrugged. "Whatever. I dont really care." Shifting out of her wolf form she leaped up into the tree Lani was sleeping under and sat on the branch. "We can find food and shelter later. All of you need a rest."
Back to top Go down
https://folklore.rpg-board.net

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Human rp   Fantasy Human rp - Page 13 EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 10:51 pm

"Uh... Rea? you can get off me now."she said.
Back to top Go down
Shadox
Sun
Shadox

Male Posts : 382
Crimson Pearls : 221

Your Wolf
Trust:
Fantasy Human rp - Page 13 Left_bar_bleue99/100Fantasy Human rp - Page 13 Empty_bar_bleue  (99/100)

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Human rp   Fantasy Human rp - Page 13 EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 5:43 pm

Rea carefully stepped off Kagura, and took a step back bowing at her in a thankful way. "Thank you for taking care of me." She said and smiled. Her eyes gazed at Lani, Takusu and Rin. She was concerned about them, since she didn't like people fighting each other. Rea had heard, and understood why Rin wasn't friendly to Takusu. But Rea herself didn't dare to tell Takusu. So she knew there would probably be more fighting after this too.

Takusu nodded as everyone agreed, as he had hoped for. He leaned against a tree, and lowered himself to the ground. He upper body slid down to the side, and he soon hit the ground and passed out. His black hair covered his eyes instantly. He breathed deeply in his sleep, with hopes to recover quickly.
Back to top Go down
http://Was WhiteRainingPacks.webs.com ..... :(

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Human rp   Fantasy Human rp - Page 13 EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 11:54 pm

Kagura glared at Kanna. She watched as Rea stepped of and smiled. "No problem."she whispered. Shifting back to human form, Kagura climbed a tree and fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
Shadox
Sun
Shadox

Your Wolf
Trust:
Fantasy Human rp - Page 13 Left_bar_bleue99/100Fantasy Human rp - Page 13 Empty_bar_bleue  (99/100)

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Human rp   Fantasy Human rp - Page 13 EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 8:34 am

Takasu awoke brutally, almost falling off the tree he was in. He held his head up with his hand for a moment before he looked around. Everyone was fast asleep. He sighed slightly, jumping down without making a sound. He unsheathed the dagger Kalane made him. Takasu put his gaze upon the red haired girl. The heart in his chest skipped a beat, and he took a deep breath before turning away. He picked up a small log, and started to cut at it with the dagger. After a long while, the form of a mocking bird took shape. He then picked up a piece of leather and made a thin strip of it. He carved a small hole in his creation, and put the leather strip through it, making a wooden pendant. He put in some details to the bird such as feathers and beak. Soon he couldn't do much more about it to make it better. He turned it over and carved something into it. When he finished, he looked over at Kalane again. He sighed lightly, and walked soundly over to her. He placed the wooden mockingbird in her left hand. He placed it with the scribbles up. It was Kalane's name beautifully carved into the wood. Takasu breathed out and stepped back to the tree where he was sleeping the last time. He put the dagger in it's holder, and sat down by the tree and closed his eyes. His heart was racing, hoping nobody would find them in a while. Maybe not ever again would have been good...

(Hello! I just decided to post something... I don't look forward to anyone replying, since it might not ever happen. I just wanted to say, I really love this RP. It has become an incredible story, and it's not even close to being finished. I had so many plans for what I could do in the future RP, and I was hoping it could last. But I guess... This is just how some sites turn out. But every time I think about this site, I get this nagging feeling in my body... I don't want to give it up.
And if anyone is reading this... HELLO!! Very Happy)
Back to top Go down
Ari
Admin
Ari

Your Wolf
Trust:
Fantasy Human rp - Page 13 Left_bar_bleue100/100Fantasy Human rp - Page 13 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Human rp   Fantasy Human rp - Page 13 EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 1:11 am

The redhead awoke with a start, panicked. She had no clue what had woken her, but there was no falling back asleep. Hardly any light filtered through the trees, making it difficult to make out the form of anything, but she could see the shapes of her colleges, their chests rising and falling is the deep rhythm of sleep. She slowly became aware of a small pressure in her left hand, and closed her fingers around the object. It was smooth and rough at the same time, as if it had been carved. She could feel indents on the wood, as if words were inscribed there. A leather string make it into a necklace. She put it around her neck, deciding to figure out what it was in the morning light. She was still a bit foggy from the darts but most of it had worn off, leaving her head feeling clearer then it had in what seemed like forever. Shifting silently into her leopard form she jumped up a nearby tree to keep watch over her companions. They needed no more harm to come to them. Perhaps if she left it would help them some. Trouble seemed to follow her wherever she went. With her feline eyes she could clearly see the people she had spent the night with, all panic gone from their bodies as they rested, blissfully unaware of their problems. Except one body. Takasu`s breathing was not as slow as the others. She sat down on the branch where she found herself and tilted her head, wondering whether to see if he was awake or not. If he was, did she really want to bother him?

“Takasu, you awake?”

(I have not forgotten about this site. I have just been having a really rough time in real life, things have bad. Most of the days just pass in a fog for me now. I`m so sorry I have not checked in to tell you all what has happened... I promise that I will try to get on here as much as possible. And I agree that this roleplay was really incredible, and it has barely started. I say we give it another try (I will pm you a new plot idea Shadox) as I too get a nagging feeling every time I think of abandoning it. I probably with set up a new wolf quest thread when everything is all set up with the new plot and site.)
Back to top Go down
Shadox
Sun
Shadox

Your Wolf
Trust:

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Human rp   Fantasy Human rp - Page 13 EmptySat Jun 29, 2013 7:31 pm

(Hi Ari! I'm glad you agree! And I'm very sorry for bothering at a time like this in your life.Want tto talk about it? Then I'm all ears. Pm me or anything about the matter if you feel like it. Maybe I can help?)

Takusu's mind was about to drift off as he heard a voice. It felt so distant for him, but he knew it was close. He opened his eyes, and looked carefully up at the girl in her leopard form. He smiled slightly, and sat up a little. "What's up Lani? Anything wrong?" Takusu said silently. His muscles tensed by the 'venom' he had gotten in his blood. He only saw the girl's silhouette at the sky because of the darkness. Takusu closed his human eyes, and opened a more wolf like one, to see better in the dark. He looked around to see everyone around them was asleep. All he could do was to sigh slightly, and scratch himself behind his ears. "You can't sleep either?" He asked and grumbled slightly at his tiredness.
(ohh... That's a short post. :p)
Back to top Go down
Ari
Admin
Ari

Your Wolf
Trust:

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Human rp   Fantasy Human rp - Page 13 EmptySat Jun 29, 2013 9:53 pm

"What's up Lani? Anything wrong?" She sighed, and a low rumbling that resembled a chuckled passed over her lips. Anything wrong? Everything was wrong. "You can't sleep either?" Her tail twitched slightly, rustling the leaves around her. Even though she was still slightly drowsy from the venom it was true. She couldn't sleep. Kalane jumped down from the tree, her large paws softening the fall. She padded over to where Takusu sat and seated herself on the ground nearby, her tail curling over her paws. She felt for comfortable in her feline form than her human one, and there was no reason for her to turn back just yet. Ignoring his first question - she could go on forever about it - she skipped straight to the second one.

"Yeah, I can't sleep." The pendant she worse rested itself in a hollow on her chest, and she looked down. "I'm pretty sure I woke up when I felt this in my hand, although I'm not certain. I have no idea where it came from..." She trailed of, feeling that she would start rambling.

(It's fine, you had no idea :)And thanks, I will keep you in mind ^-^ I am currently typing up the plot idea, it's taking awhile. Watch your PMs)
Back to top Go down
Shadox
Sun
Shadox

Your Wolf
Trust:

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Human rp   Fantasy Human rp - Page 13 EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 4:52 am

Takusu lifted an eyebrow as she jumped down from the tree she was in. When she told him about the pendant, he lowered his head slightly, and sighed lowly. He looked back up at her and moved some of his hair out of his eyes. "I'm sorry for waking you then... I put it there, for appreciation." He said and got up to his feet. But he figured that was not enough explanation. "It's something I want you to have for changing my life. Before I was just a city boy, with no job and no place to stay. I lived by slowly selling my mother's belongings. But when we ran away together, I felt like there was really something I could do to help someone. I got something to fight, and live for... It's the only way I can say thanks right now. So... Thank you Kalana. You gave my life a point to keep living for. Keep the charm I made for luck." He said and smiled gently. He couldn't clearly explain how he felt. He felt like he was about to burst out saying a lot of things he didn't need to say. But he just shook it off and sighed. He looked at her with a friendly look.

(It's a huge fail post, but I'm on my phone... XP
And about the thread. You can just message one of the mods and ask them to re-open it since it's closed. Worst part, someone actually wanted to join! Very Happy
And to get more members we just need to post on the thread, and post again and again. Then it gets on page 1 of the Pack central easily. We just need to post Anything that happens anytime! xD)
Back to top Go down
Ari
Admin
Ari

Your Wolf
Trust:

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Human rp   Fantasy Human rp - Page 13 EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 12:30 pm

Kalane's brows furrowed in confusion. How did she change his life? It was him who rescued her from more then one near death experience. It was just pure luck she had run into him. She went to contradict him, but hesitated. No, she wouldn't take it away from him. He seemed happy believing that she changed his life, and there was no point in tearing away the happiness of others. "Thank you," she smiled. "i wasn't going to get rid of it anyway. It's beautiful. Where did you learn to carve like this?" She didn't acknowledge his other words, feeling her throat choking every time she tried to speak of it.

(No problem. Mines not the best either. And WQ Is super glitchy on my computer, every page on the site take 5~ mins to load. So I will have to think about reopening the thread. It never really helped much, most of the members who joined I knew on other sites and told them about this one from there.)
Back to top Go down
Shadox
Sun
Shadox

Your Wolf
Trust:

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Human rp   Fantasy Human rp - Page 13 EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 3:41 pm

Takusu smiled slightly, even though there was something he held back. He sighed, and decided to say what he felt... "I guess I... Kinda like you... You always keep me in a good mood... You stayed by my side even when I got sick, and couldn't do anything. So I thank you for that... And, I don't really think, like, is the right word to use..." He said feeling himself blush, scratching the back of his head while looking slightly away. Feeling ashamed... He had never confessed anything to anyone... He heard Lani's question, and Takusu started to think back. "I guess I learned it from my uncle when my mother was still alive... My mom took me to the woods sometimes to pick berries. And my uncle was there with us without my father knowing. He didn't like mom's siblings... He didn't like anyone... But when mom died. There was no one to take me out anywhere... I don't know what happened to my uncle, and I don't know where he lived in the first place. I never saw him again." He said coldly, while staring into the dark woods. He ran a finger over his eye to wipe away an escaping tear. "I miss them so much..." He whispered and sobbed quietly. He cleared his throat and looked at Kalane with a smile. 'Well... That is the past. I got to concentrate on whats going on now.' He thought to himself and flicked his wolf ears. His face turned back to it's cold, lifeless form. He sank together on the ground, falling backwards on purpose. He looked up at the starry sky, and the rising sun far in the back round with a thoughtful look.

(Haha! I see what you mean about WQ! My computer hates the sites. Maybe if we make something really cool on the site. An awesome plot about the territory getting destroyed, or something like that. Idk... Do you have any ideas? I'm not ready to give up yet at least! xD
Oh btw... The person that wanted to join... Can she just join if she wants to? Bet she can help us out a lot! Very Happy)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Human rp   Fantasy Human rp - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

Fantasy Human rp
Page 13 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13